Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Don't Do Winter


In my endeavor to prove to strangers and friends how deep my love is for warm weather, last year I wore flip flops year round.  Yup.  Year round.  I wore other shoes and boots and whatnot.  But, not a week went by where I did not wear flip flops to work, church, school etc....


This year I have had an unintentional goal to wear some form of my pajamas until the weather reaches 60-65 degrees consistently.  I prefer 80-85 but I will trade my pj's for mid sixties.  It started harmlessly enough.  Old yoga pants that I wear to bed.  Sweatshirt over jammie top. Then as it got colder matching flannel sets. By January it was complete with robe, slippers, toboggan. Yes I have turned into one of "those" moms.....  If I'm not working that day it's what I'm wearing.  In line to school?  jammies.  If I have to get out and run into store I will pull a big hoodie over it all.  To all you moms who berate this behavior I say go &^%$ yourself.  Don't judge and keep your "take a few minutes to fix up" tips to  yourself.   I've been a mom for 23 years and am not taking advice from young moms who still are concerned about their precious babies poop color.....

I hate cold-coldish-semi-cold weather.  Bring on the heat Meat.   40 days til April 1st and counting....... 

1 comment:

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........