Sunday, February 17, 2013

Not A Mommy Blogger



I love love love reading blogs.  Especially hysterically funny blogs.  I wish I had started blogging when my boys were little.  I would probably be a little more sane today if I had, cause not to top your precious angels but mine did some funny shit in their day.  But, some of these "Mommy Bloggers" take the cake.  

Today, I read a blog where this mom stated her favorite things were BREASTFEEDING, doing her part for the environment by USING CLOTH DIAPERS and TALKING WITH HER HUSBAND ABOUT HIS JOB.  Yup.  I had to re-read this to make sure she wasn't joking.  Nope.   Are you effing kidding me??  I'm imaging this poor gal with no alcohol, no cable, and no 50 Shades of Grey loaded on her Kindle.....

I swear if I was drinking milk or anything (liquor) actually, it would have shot out my nose.  I'm a mom who blogs.  Not a mommy blogger.  Apparently, there's a difference.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........