Monday, December 3, 2012

What Is Everyone Looking For?


I was setting up a new Facebook account today for my blog.  I figured surely my 400 FB friends (ie. 7 real friends) are tired of me directing them to my blog.  I'm sure they would much rather hear about something funny my cat did or what we had for dinner........like I have to.  So, my question is why on most social media sites it asks "what are your looking for"?  Man? Woman?   Um,  I'm not looking for anything.   Why do these sites assume everyone is "looking" for something?

I have a husband, 3 sons, dog, cat, parrot, family, in-laws, friends, acquaintances, and the list goes on and on.  I can certainly say I'm not "looking" for anything.  I have plenty and then some.  Maybe just "looking" for some peace and quiet.   Or, why can't you have other options like "looking for new flooring" or "looking for blog lovers"  I'm not sure why looking for a man or woman is your only option. Isn't that what singles sites are for??

It could be because I just got home from yoga and I'm feeling especially yin yangy but, I'm happy with what I have.  (other than my crappy kitchen counter tops)  I'm happy with me. 

My theory is this may be the best it ever gets so enjoy....

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........