Saturday, November 24, 2012

What's In A Name


It has been brought to my attention that my blog "Teresa's Tidbits" name is already in use by some kind of soccer Mom.. (which I have been once upon a time in my life but not anymore so I can make fun) Thanks to baby boy #1 in Guam for pointing that out.  When he googles my blog it brings up someone Else's blog circa 2009. With only 1 post.  Swell.   Also, it's been brought to my attention that a Miss Nebraska from some year has the same name blog.  Hmph.  So, even thought my 2 youngest boys named my blog it looks like I'll be changing soon.      Which I hope isn't a pain.  But, I'm sure in some way it will be.  That's ok , cause I've had a few peeps mention my current blog name  sounds like I might be giving recipes or DIY tips....... Me?   Not Now.  Not Ever.


So my little brain can't think of something fabulous that's not already taken.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated because the one's that pop up instantly in my mind are horribly inappropriate or offensive.....Gah

Goddess Divine? (From Pride & Prejudice)
Unfiltered Witch?
She's Come Undone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........