Friday, November 2, 2012

Adrogynous Scarecrows and Red Boots



Well, my favorite holiday is over.  Le sigh.   Down came the spooky decor and up went the androgynous scarecrows and bales of hay.  Snore.   The thrill of being scared is gone.  The ability to transform yourself temporarily into whatever you want is caput.  That chilly shiver up your spine is history.  Maudlin I know.  lol.  

Enough of that.  In 3 weeks I'll be putting up the Christmas crap.  (yes, that's what I call it)   It doesn't match anything but you feel the need to drape everything in tinsel.  While it can get festive It just makes me want it to be over.

Enough of that.   This month is blogging month at Blogher.  The goal is to blog every day for the month of November.  I can do that. (except I'm already a day behind)   AND  work all month on a novel and see what you have at the end of the month.   Seriously??  I am too busy reading novels to write one.  Plus, I don't want to know the ending!!

On the upside I got some smoking red boots today!!   I mean, who doesn't need a pair of red boots?  Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........