Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Blogging is Hard



Ok,  this 30 days of blogging is some days harder than I thought!!  Most days I have plenty to blab on about.  But, today I have nothing.  Nada.  Seriously?  


Well, I could talk about how I spent an hour on the phone with Apple just to discover just as I thought my sons phone is DOA.   An hour.  Wasted.   Then I could talk about my angels.  One of my favorite topics.   It amazes me how 2 boys who are 13 months apart can be so unbelievably different.    I have one that I have to force feed.  He seriously would not eat if I did not put something in front of him and say "eat".  On the other hand the other angel is worried that after 13 years of not letting him starve to death I will forget one meal.  He is constantly asking what's for breakfast, lunch, dinner? and "what time are we eating", "what are we having".   There have even been a few times on Saturdays where I just let things slide and about 2:00 in the afternoon he comes looking for me all frantic saying "you forgot our lunch"!!!    My least favorite thing to do in the entire world is cook and/or plan meals.  I'm horrible at it.  Really.  I have tried but to no avail.   I try to be awesome in all other areas.  I really thought by now that teenagers would have that ability to raid the pantry and frig.  You know, like the one's on commercials.  Or even not tolerate my cooking talents (bah!) another moment and start to cook for me.  Nope.

Hmmmm, what do you know.  I did have something to blab about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........