Monday, November 12, 2012

Rainy Monday


Nothing suits me better than a rainy Monday.   Usually since our weekends are hectic and we both work one or both of those days I try to take Monday off to get back in gear for the week.  Organize, clean, etc.   Except today.  It is a rainy Monday.  Bonus.  Rainy Mondays (I mean all day rain) are rather rare.  So, when one comes along I do one of two things.   Either I go shopping and wear my favorite pink rain boots and splash puddles like a 2 year old.  I may look like a moron but trust me it is liberating.  Number two choice is nothing.   I stay in my Jammie's.  Do the absolute basics as far as cleaning.  Pile up in my comfy bed with the remote, my sweet doggy Sugar and my evil cat Jynxi.   With my constant companion Kindle next to me my day is golden.  I raise the window so I can hear the rain.  Perfect. 


Today I chose #2   :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEdC0c3YI4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........