Friday, February 28, 2014

TGIFF & Vikings

TGIF.  And when I say that I truly mean TGIFF. You know what the extra F is for.  Don't deny it.

Busy week.  Still rather cold but apparently that is no excuse not to go to Dr. appts, buy groceries, get kids to practices blah blah blah.   I think I should be excused. 

I would love to send everyone involved a note saying "Teresa is excused from grocery shopping, picking up her boys, Dr visits, gym, working and anything that would make her have to get dressed. Because her thermometer outside says it's not above 55 degrees   Thank you.  And since she can't do all of that then please have a robot do it all for her."

That was wishful thinking but I'm going to keep that in mind.   I did get out all week and got everything done.  Including cleaning my house today because it's Friday.  (I don't know why I do it on Friday.  Maybe, I subconsciously think there will be a party or soiree on the weekend)   This included the bathrooms that house males in my home.  Or hairy gorillas.  Maybe Sasquatch.   Rubber gloves anyone?  

All that's ok though cause I found a new show to occupy my after dark alone time. (sounds sexy but, unfortunately not so much. It's me in my jammies watching inappropriate tv)  I discovered it after my mini breakdown on Sunday night when I realized that Downton Abbey wouldn't be back til Jan 2015.  WTF???  We now have shows that last roughly 6 weeks and then take a hiatus for 10 months?? Again, WTF??

So, after pouting a while and flipping through channels I stumbled upon something that teaches some history and is hot. Very hot. History channel has moved up in the world folks.  While I love history the History channel can be a little dry.  Not anymore.  Can anyone say Vikings??  







Raid, pillage and plunder??    Yes, please!!  And I have all last season on DVR calling my name tonight.......  Well done History Channel!!  Who knew the History channel could be so sexy????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........