Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cold Hands and Knives

My darling husband rolled his eyes at me again today.  Nothing new there.  But, I do kind of feel bad for him.  You see, for the last few months I've been sporting what I would call the layered bag lady look.  It's bad.  Even I admit it.  All I need is a shopping cart to make it complete.  I have thrown fashion and style to the wind.  

Blame it on the unusually cold weather we have had down south.  I have been suffering.  I can't get warm.  I am begging him to take a transfer say down in Florida.  I even have been known lately to sport a toboggan on my head. All day.  In the house....

And I swear if an ice cold hand tries to touch my skin or come near my "girls"

there will be a knife involved....

There is nothing that will get me to shed one layer of this hot hot look I've got going on.  Sorry Charlie.  (his name isn't Charlie but you get the idea)  

I told him the "girls"  are hibernating and won't be out to play til April 1st or at least until it hits 70-75 degrees outside.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........