Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's In A Name

Yup,  all of those words I can identify with.  Scary.    Yet I get a shiver of delight when I look over them.   

Reason for my hiatus?   Several things.   Some bloggers straddle the fence on what they want to say vs. who they want to hear it.  That's one of mine.  I know  I know blogs are public so if you don't want certain people to read it then that's your (mine?) own fault  blah blah blah......  
Then there is my blogs category. Mom Blog.  I was bored with being lumped in the Mommy blogs with Mom's of infants and toddlers.  Please.  Been there done that and while I appreciate all those Moms  show me a real, raw and crazy Mom of teenagers and beyond.   Not enough blogs with these moms.
And my  last reason,  my home office is cold and I always forget to put on socks.  I hate blogging with cold feet......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........