Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sixteen Candles (sigh)

So I was disgusted with My Atlanta Braves playing skills last night and I started flipping channels.   Landed on Sixteen Candles.   Wow.  My years melted away.   I remember distinctly thinking when I first saw this movie that I wanted love to find me just like that.   With Jake.  And a red Porsche. And Long Duck Dong. 

Didn't happen.   But,  I still love that movie. Watching it last night though made me question why her fluffy dress didn't ignite from all those birthday candles and melt to her skin and turned it into more of a horror movie......
                                       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWdC6YT0pds

And Where is Jake today??  I bet he's still smoking hot.....You know, in an old guy kind of way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........