Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolution Gal



Happy New Year!!  For those of you who made awesome New Year's Resolutions  I say rock on and let me know how that works for you..........  I'm not a big resolution gal because of the obvious pitfalls of resolutions.  (By Feb their history)  And I don't put a lot of hype into the new year because the previous year may have been the best your ever going to get.   Can you say pessimist me???!   

All I hope for is another year full of crazy laughter and plenty of opportunities to annoy and amuse my teenage boys.   That's all.  If I get cracked up at least once a day I'm golden. 

So, with that being said I feel I need to share little funnies (yes, some came from that evil Pinterest) that make me wet my pants.    If you don't want to laugh you should probably mosey on elsewhere.............








































Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........