Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am sorry for your loss but.........


I wasn't going to post about the election or should I say winner?   But,  on FB this morning there were a lot (a lot)  of bitter, bitter, snarky borderline scary comments.   It was almost frightening to me that my "friends"  have so much anger and hatred over this election.  To those I say  I am sorry for your loss but, it is over.  There was an election.  This didn't happen over night.   We spent months using our American rights and the lawful way to come to this decision.  

I am proud my boys had mock elections in school and they are being taught how the system works (at public school no less!! whoop whoop!) and learned the insides and outs of how a presidential election works.  I am proud that all 3 of my boys (well, one this spring)  have or will be going to Washington DC to see first hand how our country comes to it's decisions.   (I only had School House Rock on Saturday mornings to teach me this stuff!) I am proud that they had their own ideas about who should win and their theories behind it.    I could go more into detail but I won't.  Politics is not my thing and I don't want anyone hurling tomato's at me.

I voted. There was a winner.  Stand behind them as Americans should regardless if it wasn't their first choice.  Or second, or maybe even third.... 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the comments on social media. It is our right as an American to vote for who you want. I can say I voted as well and have done my part. I am proud to be an American:)

    ReplyDelete

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........