Saturday, August 18, 2012

Diet or no diet???

Hmmmm,  it appears this summer while I was toiling away (aka, laying by the pool) I have gained a few........Maybe more than a few but that's all I'm saying.   To diet or not to diet, that is the question.  Do I brush it off with the standard "well, my metabolisms not the same since I'm older" bit?   or do I bite the bullet and try a (gulp) diet? 

My BFF is all about low carb.   She swears by it.   But, do I really want to stay limited to meat, cheese, eggs and porkrinds forever??  Maybe.  Might be better than Lean Cuisine cardboard meals.


This discussion might need some more thought.  Right now, a glass of wine, a couple of oreos and my DVR are calling my name.   To quote Scarlett "I'll think about it tomorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........