Monday, November 5, 2012

Yummy Yoga



Plop, plop, splat......No, it's not raining.   It was my sweat hitting my yoga mat.  ewwwww.   I'm back in a hot fusion yoga class after 6 months.   Why, oh why did I quit??   I've been taking some regular Yin classes but dropped out of the hot, yummy, 90 degree room class.   I think it was just too hot this summer to deal with it.  Or I was just too lazy.   Anyhoo, I'm back and talk about relaxed... The room is heated to 90+ degrees and you feel like butter.  Your poses are deeper, your yin and yang entwine,  your mind is centered. (read: blank)  Lovely.   I hope this feeling lasts til tomorrow. If you have never tried it give it a chance.  I don't think you will be disappointed.  There are so many classes to choose from and you don't have to try hot fusion or Bikram if the heat bothers you.  And there are plenty of gentle classes.    For all you yogis out there
Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........