After yesterdays snarky post I thought it might need a do over. (nah) Not that I regret posting my true thoughts or that I care what anyone thinks about them. No, I just thought It needed a little something to balance it out. :)
Things I have learned and love
1. You don't have like everyone.
2. I love boys.
3. You don't have to be a perfect Mom. They will love you anyway.
4. I have learned to surround myself with only true friends who make me laugh.
5. I have worked hard to keep negative people and thoughts away.
6. I will always be a blonde.
7. I believe in love.
8. I have no regrets. That's how I became who I am today.
9. It's ok to say no.
10. I love that my husband still ogles me like a teenager.
11. I don't have to like doing laundry.
12. I love doing all the yard work.
13. I don't feel guilty that I'm a lousy cook. (I'm a whiz at take-out)
14. It's ok to sing loudly and be lousy at it.
15. I still feel young.
16. I am amazed that I have 3 boys who are all different and awesome.
17. I have learned to tune out dumb parenting advice and just smile and nod.
18. I don't care if anyone likes me or not.
19. I love that my boys will still sing and dance with me. (not in public)
20. I love the fact that my husband and boys love and accept my quirkiness.
21. I encourage my boys to be individuals. Not followers.
22. It's ok not to pretend you have the "perfect" marriage. (it works for us)
23. I love that my BFF and I can pick up where we left off at anytime.
24. You can wear your night gown all day if you want.
25. I love my delete button.
26. I am so much more confident than I ever was.
27. Never say never.
28. Never be afraid to ask.
29. I find something joyful in everyday.
30. It's ok to admit you read Fifty Shades of Gray.........