Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Do Over

After yesterdays snarky post I thought it might need a do over.  (nah)  Not that I regret posting my true thoughts or that I care what anyone thinks about them.  No, I just thought It needed a little something to balance it out.  :)  


                                   Things I have learned and love



1.  You don't have like everyone.

2. I love boys.

3.  You don't have to be a perfect Mom. They will love you anyway.

4. I have learned to surround myself with only true friends who make me laugh.

5. I have worked hard to keep negative people and thoughts away.

6. I will always be a blonde.

7. I believe in love.

8. I have no regrets.  That's how I became who I am today.

9. It's ok to say no.

10. I love that my husband still ogles me like a teenager.

11. I don't have to like doing laundry.

12.  I love doing all the yard work.

13. I don't feel guilty that I'm a lousy cook. (I'm a whiz at take-out)

14. It's ok to sing loudly and be lousy at it.

15. I still feel young. 

16. I am amazed that I have 3 boys who are all different and awesome.

17.  I have learned to tune out dumb parenting advice and just smile and nod.

18. I don't care if anyone likes me or not.

19.  I love that my boys will still sing and dance with me. (not in public)

20.  I love the fact that my husband and boys love and accept my quirkiness.

21.  I encourage my boys to be individuals.  Not followers.

22.  It's ok not to pretend you have the "perfect" marriage. (it works for us)

23. I love that my BFF and I can pick up where we left off at anytime.

24.  You can wear your night gown all day if you want. 

25.  I love my delete button.

26.  I am so much more confident than I ever was.

27. Never say never.

28. Never be afraid to ask.

29. I find something joyful in everyday. 

30. It's ok to admit you read Fifty Shades of Gray.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice friends and I won't delete you.........